Arch Insurance Group
Jersey City, NJ/North Carolina
- Arranging premium audit appointments with brokers and/or insureds.
- Reading policies to determine exposure basis for each policy.
- Communicating needed documentation for each audit and securing that documentation from the broker/insured.
- Actively working in the NEXUS premium audit system to pick up and complete assigned audits.
- Perform examination of policyholders' payroll, accounting and financial records to insure accurate calculation of earned premium for customers. Analyzes existing data, ISO rules, industry and statutory materials, and claims.
- Insure that audited exposures (payroll, sales, cost, etc.) are accurately calculated within insurance manual guidelines.
- Responsible for handling all disputes related to audits that the auditor completed.
- Collaborate with underwriting personnel, agents and producers to answer questions about the audit process or results.
- Assist with NEXUS system enhancements as needed.
- Perform other premium audit related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Concentration in Accounting, Finance or a related field is necessary.
- 2-3 years of premium auditing experience at either an insurance carrier or a premium audit vendor.
- Minimum of 2 years prior premium audit experience;
- Collaborative and team oriented;
- Customer focused with attention to detail;
- Self directed showing personal accountability and a sense of urgency;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;