About Our Premium Audit Group:
Premium Audit provides services to Zurich North America Commercial insureds. Performing numerous physical and voluntary audits annually. Our Field Auditors are located near our customers, across 30 states.
Our Field Auditors have strong technical skills, provide great customer service, and have superior verbal and written communication skills. Zurich's accounts are large, interesting and complex, we are seeking candidates who are looking for a challenge.
We offer a rewarding environment, and look for individuals that will help us continuously improve our quality, automation and work processes. Additionally, we encourage a work-life balance, with a management team that provides regular feedback and training.
• Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years in the Casualty Premium Audit area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the Casualty Premium Audit area
• Zurich approved Apprenticeship Program including an Associate Degree and 5 or more years of experience in the Casualty Premium Audit area
• Experience with laptop computer auditing and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of NCCI Workers Compensation and ISO General Liability rules, manuals and industry practices
• Workers compensation, General Liability, auto, inland marine and garage liability within a field auditing role
• APA and/or CPCU
• Large, multi-state premium audit experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.