Senior Premium Auditor
- Conduct accurate and timely physical audits for expiring and new business.
- Accounts assigned would be mid to large multi-state/multi class workers compensation and general liability policy audits, along with major Risk Management Service accounts.
- There is no mandatory number of policy audits to complete weekly given that many of the accounts are large and a great level of detail must be applied before processing.
- Provide technical classification support for Underwriting and Insurance Agencies.
- Serve as a resource for Underwriting, Financial, Risk Control and Claims Departments.
- Geographic territory would include Central Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
- Overnight travel as needed, with as many as 40 overnights per year.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- Four year college degree in business or related major or;
- Equivalent professional experience defined as a minimum of 8-10 years completing and processing Major Accounts, on multi state and multi classification policies.
- Accounting/Financial background with experience in analysis of financial records is preferred.
- Achievement of insurance designations is preferred.
- Interpretive skills and a mastery of analysis using logic, evaluative or professional thinking to define problems, collect information, establish facts and form valid solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity of NCCI Workers Compensation and ISO manuals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Windows applications; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A valid drivers license is required.