Old Republic Risk Management (ORRM) is a leader in the commercial casualty alternative risk market. At ORRM, we can proudly say that we attract and retain some of the best talent in the business. ORRM gets the pleasure to work with some very privately held Fortune 500 companies, and you could to!
This full-time Premium Auditor position is located in our headquarters of Brookfield, WI. This position initiates the Commercial Lines audit process; requesting and reviewing information and communicating findings with insureds.
- Serve as point of contract for policyholders throughout the audit process.
- Evaluate policyholder data (employee payroll, financial records, tax reporting, etc.) to determine Workers’ Compensation (WC) auditable exposures.
- Keep apprised of WC regulatory manual rules, regulations and state exceptions.
- Work with internal underwriting staff on changes found during the audit process.
- Collaborate with Insureds, Agents, regulatory bureaus, and all levels within the Company to address audit questions and disputes.
- Maintain current status logs.
- Complete audits to meet both regulatory and Company standards.
- Equivalent professional experience defined as a minimum of 5 years of Workers’ Compensation premium audit experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge including the creation and manipulation of large volume spreadsheets. Proficient in other Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Experience in analysis of financial records.
- Working knowledge WCIRB, NCCI & ISO rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Achievement of insurance designations is preferred, but not required.
ORRM offers numerous opportunities for employees to grow and prosper, that is why ORRM routinely promotes from within. For more about ORRM or our outstanding benefits visit us at www.orrm.com.
- Equipped with the ability to analyze vast amounts of information using logic to define problems, establish facts and form valid solutions.
- Effectively work with multiple levels of management and personnel both within the Company and externally dealing with Insureds, Agents, etc. representing ORRM in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage audit deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ability to travel by car and/or public transportation and/or airplane occasionally throughout the year.
Old Republic Risk Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.