Provide excellent customer service. Help us grow the state of Minnesota and build positive relationships with our insureds and agents.
Provide continuing service to accounts. Complete outside premium audits with insureds. Good communication with underwriting on policy classifications and auditable exposures. Provide quality risk control surveys to our accounts to reduce losses and retain accounts. This includes evaluating exposures and controls and submitting effective recommendations to control losses.
Be a team player. Help build positive business relationships by working closely with UFG underwriting, claims and loss control personnel.
Other. Overnight travel is required and must have valid driver’s license. Perform other duties as assigned.
Daily Activity Include:
- Manage territory effectively and efficiently through proper evaluation of workload and time constraints
- Conduct audit of insured’s records at insured’s premises or those of the insured’s accountant and develops correct premium basis
- Verifies premium basis through ledgers, state or federal quarterly reports or other records not used as a primary data source
- Investigates insured’s classification through personal interview and physical inspection of insured’s premises (when possible)
- Establish correct classification for insured’s operations during policy period
- Properly documents changes in operation on completed audits
- Prepares and submits accurate weekly summary of all activities to supervisor
- Conducts regular agency visits
- Promotes company image through prompt and competent service to agents and insureds
- Performs other duties related to premium audit as assigned
High School Diploma
- 3+ years Premium Audit Experience
Strong Math aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills, communication and time management skills
- A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to negotiate changes in terrain around buildings and premises
- Valid driver’s license meeting requirement of company’s driving policy.
- 4 year college degree
- AINS Associate in General Insurance designation
- APA designation